Airtight cabinet for zoology and ornithology scientific collections
Polyester powder coated, in a colour of your choice, as individual components prior to assembly to ensure that even the parts you can’t see are protected against rust and corrosion.
- Dust, pest and light proved airtightness.
- Full height standard fixing positions to be configured for bespoke layout.
- Fully welded 1,5 mm. mild steel chassis.
- 180 degree opening doors with drawer access from 90 degrees.
- Hidden adjustable levelling feet.
- Wall and floor fixing brackets supplied as standard.
- Total drawer/tray extraction and smooth pull out.
- Telescopic guide
- Maximum weight per tray - 60 kg (120 Lbs.) uniformly distributed.
- Key lock available.
- RAL: 7035 (light grey) and, 9016 (white) - custom colours also available.
- External dimensions (carcass): 1.200mm (W) x 640mm (D) x 1.200mm (H)
- Drawers useful dimensions
- BG2: 1.040mm (W) x 520 (D) x 100mm (H)
- BP2: 1.040mm (W) x 520 (D) x 50mm (H)